| ||Through Greater Sudbury Public Library's Ask A Question service, Information Services staff will provide brief answers to your factual questions within 48 hours. We will also provide the sources for the answers we offer. If we are unable to provide you with a direct answer, we will suggest sources to help you answer your question.|
The types of questions that may be answered throung Ask A Question include:
1. Information about Greater Sudbury Public Library's programs, services and collections.
2. Dates, names, addresses, telephone numbers, definitions, quick facts, and spelling.
3. Limited biographical, historical, and genealogical information.
4. Government agencies, officials, and addresses.
5. Locations and telephone numbers for businesses, publishers, organizations, associations, and agencies.
Greater Sudbury Public Library staff cannot provide legal, medical, or financial advice, but we can suggest sources to help you find answers to these questions.
Please include as much information as possible in your question, so that we can understand the context of your enquiry. This will help us to provide you with the answer that you are looking for.
If you have already attempted to answer your question on your own, please include any sources that you have consulted.
Due to the high-demand of our Ask a Question service we are able to provide a maximum of 3 items per week through this service. This includes a maximum of 3 obituary records.